Thursday, June 19, 2008

My Student of the Month


I've been meaning to put this picture of Dylan up. In April he was one of the High School students of the month. I'm not exactly sure when that meant but I know that he was nominated by his math teacher. The guy next to him, (on the wall) is his friend and Dylan helped him a lot in math. I think that is why the teacher nominated them together.

When we got the letter from the school stating that he would be Student of the Month I told Dylan that I was going to come to the school to take his picture and then take him out to lunch. He kept telling me "no mom"! Then one day I said "Hey when am I coming to take you to lunch" and he said "Friday" so we made it a date. He told me exactly what time to come take his picture so no one would be in the halls at the time. I think he will now admit that suffering through a minute of potential embarrassment was worth the lunch (and dessert) at Wingers!

1 comment:

RP3 said...

Way to go, Dyl!