Friday, May 23, 2008

When I do this, you can see my nipple.


I was helping William wash his hands today when he said "When I do this, you can see my nipple." I quickly scanned his shirt looking for holes or gaps but then I realized he was making faces and it hit me what he was talking about. A few weeks ago he hit his forehead on the corner of a chair leg and he had a pretty bad goose egg. When it went down he was left with a dimple in his forehead. When he raises his eyebrows you can see his dimple.
We have talked about the dimple and showed it to him, also showing him my dimple in my cheek that I created the same way when I was three and I fell against a coffee table. He remembered the story but was a little sketchy with the terminology.

No comments: