
Here are pictures from Emily's big day, and what a great day it was! So many dear friends came to support Emily and our family that I felt surrounded by love all day. As a mother it was doubly sweet to have Emily make her baptismal covenant and also to have Dylan worthy, willing and anxious to perform the ordinance. Wow! I love the gospel of Jesus Christ.

Dylan flexing his priesthood.

Emily and Alexia

Emily and her school teacher Mrs. Reyes. I love living in Utah!

The primary presidency.

Best friends-smile Azure!

Roshaun and Lexi

Dad was a little sad about not getting to baptize her, but he did give her the best gift she'll ever get.
1 comment:
Oh these pictures are so sweet. We couldn't make it to Emily's baptism so I'm glad you blogged about it. I think it's great Glen let Dylan do it. Awesome!
Post a Comment