Monday, July 21, 2008

Well, they tell me it's been 20 years.


My 20th High School reunion was last weekend. I really can't beleive it's been that long until I actually look at old pictures. It's not that I'm old now it's that I was so young then.
The picture posted is of Lisa, Me, Lorraine, and Rachael, 4 of the six girls from our ward that graduated together. Rachael and Lorraine and I have been friends since lst grade so it was fun to see all the people that we went to elementary school with. To be honest it was those people that I have the best memory of because High School was too short and too much of a blur. Also my group of friends became really diverse throughout High School, I had friends in the grade ahead of me, in the grade behind me and friends from Kimberly so I feel like I didn't know a lot of the people in my class well. But anyway it turned out to be really fun. There were more people there than at the 10 year, and it wasn't so cliquey. It seems like we've grown up a lot. Still a lot of drinking but I guess that's to be expected. There were definiteley a few who came to party but also those who had put those days behind them and that was good to see.

No comments: