Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Taylor Family Christmas Cards

If anyone was wondering why they didn't get a Christmas card from us this year this is why.


These were our options for pictures. When Glenn's parents were here for a weekend in Dec. we took a bunch of pictures but apparently we did not take enough of just our family because this is what we had to choose from. When I saw the pictures I quickly crossed Christmas cards off of the list. (It was way easier to cross it off instead of add "take more family pictures" to the list.) I guess I could have done a picture of just the kids, maybe this one...

I'm saving my pennies and gearing myself up to do pictures with a real photographer some day. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Laura said...

Oh Darn. Don't you hate it when it doesn't turn out. Jen Fossum is a really good photographer (Sugar N Spice) She only charges $75 and gives you all the pictures on the disc. I have a link to her blog from mine. She took the Deul's, Julie Walkers, Chandler Taylors, The Zolmans, and ours. She can only do outdoor pics though.

Clint Carter said...

We have been there and done that. Better luck next year.

Wendy said...

Laura thanks for the info. That's less expensive than I was expecting. I'll be calling her.